Sunday, October 7, 2012

2013 BP MS150 - It's coming!


The BP MS150 Registration begins this week! In order to ride I have to pay my registration fee ($100) plus raise a minimum of $400 in additional contributions. Before I register I am asking for donation commitments in order to secure the $400 minimum needed to ride.

Where the money goes - My $100 registration fee goes toward all the ride necessities. For instance, rest stops with food, water and gatorade, overnight campsite with tents, showers, etc.. Basically, the entry fee's support everything about the ride.

Your donation goes to the MS150 charity fund - and it is 100% tax deductible as well.

If you can commit early, that would be great. Send me an email at dm.l2l.lm@gmail.com with your commitment amount. Thank you everyone!

- Don

No comments:

Post a Comment