Friday, August 31, 2012

It's been a while...



Well, it has been a while since I posted last. Work has been somewhat busy and it has been hot as heck so I haven't been riding as much as I should have. Also, they have been doing construction on our main road so it is difficult to ride without trucking the bike somewhere else.

The good news is that I was able to pick up a trainer for cheap so I can ride indoors. It's a little boring to ride indoors, but it beats nothing. I still dress out and get everything ready like I am riding outside, but I ride much shorter - only 30-45 minutes high intensity.

Here's some random photo's :)

Hiking back to a paved trail (1.5 mile hike carrying my bike)
Riding after a rain


Just some mud. I like to take pictures.

My Trainer - Travel Trac Mag +

My trainer setup
Me taking a self pic pretending its not me taking a self pic. 

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment